I'm not sure why I never did a list earlier in my life. I suppose I'm at a different chapter in my life now. A chapter that is driving me to find and discover more out of 365 days than I ever have before. Making a list of things for each given year entrigues me. There are so many things I want to do, see, experience, feel, etc. that my mind could have exploded last year with idea palooza. Combining them all in a list, calms my soul and forces me to realize that the time is there, but it can also slip away in an instant. So be mindful. That's actually the number one on my list. Be mindful.
As the year goes on, and as a pencil marking strikes through a point on the list, I will make a post about it.
The Lost & Found list
- Be more mindful
- Make Lola a felt book of the seasons.
- Lose the weight I've been trying to lose for ages.
- Make a jar of magical happenings in our house for us to read at the end of the year.
- Make homemade pasta.
- Throw a hungry hungry caterpillar birthday for Lola.
- Develop a new style.
- Keep learning sign language and teaching it to Lola and Ryan.
- A four year anniversary celebration with Ryan.
- Go on a road trip.
- Finally get my drivers license.
- Go back to school.
- Bring my camera everywhere and I mean everywhere.
- See snow.
- Cut down our own christmas tree.
- Breathe deeper.
- Go to Ginnie Springs.
- Take more naps.
- Pamper myself more.
- Go to the renaissance festival and bring Lola.
- See a play at Ruth Eckerd Hall.
- Read at least 10 books.
- Discover something new about myself.