Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Meet The Shoosh

You're all probably wondering what a "shoosh" is. She is more of a who than a what, and her actual name is Lola May. The nickname shoosh came about her first week on the planet. If you know me at all, I nickname just about anything with legs. Even my cats have nicknames. Shoosh doesn't stand for anything and it's definitely not short for her real name, it's just something that popped out of my mouth one day when I was holding her itty bitty little self.
Lola was born on July 5th, 2013 just shy of having an Independence Day baby. Which would be extremely accurate because her personality screams independent already. So she's only about 4 1/2 months old, but growing quickly. You will definitely being hearing many updates on her little life and milestones as times goes by. That's what being a mommy blogger is all about isn't it? The joys. 
A few milestones so far,to keep you guys caught up:


She is growing up so very fast before our eyes, and I'm not going to sit here and act like it bothers me so much. It will someday and I'm going to eat my words, but right now I'm reveling in every little moment and inch that she grows. I can't wait to see what each day brings and it excites me that in only a few months she will be calling me momma and I'll be teaching her sign language. She is our world and I love being her mommy and I am so grateful that I get to stay at home with her everyday and experience her experiencing life. It's not always what it's cracked up to be though. There are those days here and there, but we get through them and I couldn't ask for anything more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment