Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meet Ryan

Since this is my first week being a blogger, I decided the best way to kick it off is to introduce my teeny family to you guys. I'm going to start with the person that I like to call my mountain. Well, he's not actually a mountain, but he stands tall and sturdy and holds me all together. This mountain man (not literally, we live in florida folks!) is my favorite person on this whole damn planet. His name is Ryan, and he is actually my own personal breadman. But no, seriously, he is the dough raker at the moment and coincidentally he is a bread delivery man for brands like Nature's Own, Sunbeam, and Tastykake. He has 6 brothers and 1 sister a few nieces and nephews here and there, and some soon-to-be sister in laws. So as you can guess our lives can be a little bit hectic and family is a huge deal. Although our lives can be madness and any average person would have run themselves straight into a wall at times, Ryan lives in a bubble of peace that he floats around in when things are slightly off.
Four years ago, I was a senior in high school and my life was a blur. I had no direction and I could see myself crumbling at the fingertips. When I met Ryan my world smiled a little bit brighter and things weren't as blurry. We balance each other so beautifully. I could talk to him for hours about crazy stories and dreams to make his mind run rampide. And he could make me laugh like it's nobody's business. We've been through hurdles and hoola hoops, and made it through so many transitions and life altering experiences and the love we have for one another is left unaltered. He's the breeze that's always behind me keeping me going and I'm the sun that always lights the way.

Oh, and did I mention he has two different colored eyes? Yep, he's a keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment